MATA LEBIH GALAK DAN SEKSI!!!! DAPATKAN OBUSE VOLUME S LONG WATERPROOF MASCARA!!! BULU MATA SERTA MERTA LEBIH PANJANG, HITAM DAN CANTIK!!!
TAHAN 14 JAM!!!!
RM20 DGN POSLAJU SMENNJUNG
RM26 SABAH / SARAWAK
TATACARA PENGGUNAAN MASCARA
Apply other makeup. This includes foundation, eyeshadow, eyeliner, etc. If you worry about getting mascara on your eyeliner, you can stick a business card behind your eyelashes to prevent smudging. Optionally, curl your eyelashes for extra length before you put mascara on.
Open the mascara. Rub the end of the mascara applicator on the inside rim of the mascara tube to get excess off.
Position yourself comfortably in front of a mirror. Lean your dominant elbow on a firm surface. With a steady hand, place the mascara wand at the root of your eyelashes. Gently pull the wand up to the end of your lashes, slightly jarring the wand back and forth to separate the lashes and prevent clumps. Repeat across your eyelashes, making sure to get every lash.
Use a lash comb. Place the comb at the lash roots, and gently pull up through the lashes. Do this before the mascara has had a chance to dry, otherwise the mascara will flake off into your eyes and down your cheek
Hold the mascara wand vertically. Lightly run it along your upper and lower eyelashes to add slight color to them.
Remove any mascara smudges with makeup remover. Place a cotton bud on the top of the smudge, and gently rotate in place until it comes off. User your finger to blend your eyeshadow back in.
- If your mascara is too thick, it is probably time to buy a new tube. Thicker mascara is harder to apply and often gives your lashes the kind of spider look that isn't too appealing.
- Get a good mascara that fits what you need. Lengthening, volumizing, and waterproof are all considerations that will help you find it.
- Not too much. Apply mascara sparingly and then brush it with an eyelash comb for a more natural look.
- If you're wearing eyeshadow and don't have a card around with you, look down while you apply the mascara, so it will lessen the risk of getting a mascara dot on your lid. If you do, then wait for it to dry and then wipe it away with a cotton swab or tissue. If you panic when you see a mascara dot and you hurry to wipe it off with water, it will smear!
- To give an extra long look to your lashes: once they dry, coat the tips of the lashes two or three times with black mascara, while also drying and separating the lashes between applications. If you want very long lashes, coat them from the top.
- You must check to see if the lash base is coated as close to the skin as possible, as this shows up the shape of the eye and makes the look very natural. If you want to give the impression of not having any makeup on, coat below the lower lashes with clear mascara only and then comb them with eyebrow brush/comb after application. If you want really thick lashes, coat the upper and lower lashes with clear mascara, comb them and then coat the upper and lower lashes as with black mascara.
- To get more product on the mascara wand, place it inside the tube and twirl it. Do not pump it in and out, as this will pump air into the tube and cause your mascara to dry out faster.
- To apply a thin, but even coat (if you hate those clumps, this will probably work no matter what kind of mascara you have --this is how professional makeup artists apply it). Using one finger, gently lift the skin of your upper eyelid up, then with your other hand gently stroke the mascara wand through your lashes a few times, from the inner corner to the outer corner, going over the tips of your lashes more than the base.
- To further prevent clumping, when you apply your mascara, place the wand at the base of the eyelashes. Apply mascara with back-and-forth sawing motion. The bristles of the wand will separate lashes. This way, you'll get mascara on each individual lash, instead of clumping five eyelashes together.
- Never touch your eye when applying mascara.